Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Today i feel so smurf up!

Frustration...1 words dat can describe my day,nope silap my nite. I was planin to buy smurfette today cz i saw it last nite at cp..then im begging my dad to buy it for me since im jobless n moneyless...hurm...at last dekat mo petang2 uda my dad suddenly agree mo lend me some money to buy it..yay! Feelin excited i go la cp to buy it...but then when i got ther, all the smurfette tda..abis stok la..tda uda la...baru kna buy la yg last pnya td..then drg suggest me the other smurf..but hurm...i din want it cz mmgla i was planin to collect all the smurf but i want to hv the smurfette first..so feeling disapointed and upsad and frustrated i drive home...here are some pictures to show u the smurf that i wanted so badly..

Smurfette : Smurfette was created by Gargamel to destroy the Smurfs - and she was orginally a brunette! Papa Smurf's magic changed her nature (and her hair color). Smurfette loves flowers and the color pink. Smurfette is one of three female Smurfs in the village - but she was the first. 
So i gonna sleep tonite wit the heavy  feeling of frustration for not getin to find and buy the rite smurf for me~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I lurve comments from the readers...cheerrsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...