Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Diwali Nite Dinner

Dis year i have the chances to feel the spirit of celebrating Diwali cz i was at my sis in laws house during the celebration. Even it was just a simple dinner but i enjoyed myself a lot cz i can celebrate others cultures celebrations, and also i can taste all the deliciousness foods, my sis mother in law is good at cooking, love all the food dat nite..^^

Add caption


prawn with spicy flavour

chicken curry

dal gravy-for the briyani

mix vegie

briyani-my fav

mixes of cultures ready to eat..yum yum

signature dish-forgot ody the name owh..



mine

his

Really enjoy the nite with full tummy..^^

2 comments:

Avocado said...

I love bryani with chicken kurma

chasfie said...

yummy rite...same2 ^^

Post a Comment

I lurve comments from the readers...cheerrsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...