Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Me Convo Story

Here a story bout my convocation on 22 October 2011 held at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre). It`s like a dream come true when I first step up the stage to receive my scroll, even it was a very hectic and exhausted week but it worth a lot and i can`t described my feeling after I received my scroll. This is one of my aims in my life and i had achieved it so now i must continue to fulfill my others goals in life, next is to find a good job..hee ^^ 

us during the rehearsal and registration day 

Im wearin Red Kabaya for my convo

inside the car, sempat lg snap snap pic

Mum & Dad thanks for ur support during my study

I love both of u

My lil sis, late for my convo so just snap pic at the carpark, nway thanks for the convoteddy..love it so much ^^

Dis is my happiest day in my life for now on ^^

That`s all for my convo story...Cheerrrsss :D

2 comments:

Okayarms said...

Happy belated birthday to your sis! Cute o dia kan hehee. Ba krmslm a wakakaa. Si Panda say hi bilang ;D

Betul2 o kan ko salah post blog ko. Ko belum ganti lagi hehee.

Ba happy Thursday, Chas!

chasfie said...

Arms: sengaja owh ko..pdhal teda org notice pun..bluek ;P...penjat...bh penguin say hi too ^^ my sis say hi kim salam kembali dia ckp hahahha....

Post a Comment

I lurve comments from the readers...cheerrsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...